Office Manager and Internal Programs Coordinator
United Way of Goodhue, Wabasha, & Pierce Counties seeks a part-time Office Manager and Internal Program Coordinator to assist in general administrative processes.
The Mission of United Way of Goodhue, Wabasha & Pierce Counties is to improve people’s lives by mobilizing the caring power of our communities in Goodhue and Wabasha Counties, Minnesota and Western Pierce County, Wisconsin. We unite people and resources to build a stronger community focused on the three pillars of education, basic needs, and health. United Way recruits people and organizations who bring the passion, expertise and resources needed to get things done. The Office Manager and Internal Programs Coordinator reports to the Executive Director and helps in the overall day-to-day functioning of the office, working closely with and providing support to other staff members, and coordinates our internal programs. For more information visit www.unitedwaygwp.org
Pay Range: $20.00-$21.00/hour (Pay range set by the organization)
For full position description see www.unitedwaygwp.org/careers
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter addressing your interest and qualifications for the position via email to email@example.com.
UNITED WAY CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL STAFF
● Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
● Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
● Collaborator: understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
● Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
● Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.
Required degree level
- High school
Years of experience
- 1 - 2 years of experience
- $20,000 to $30,000 per year