United Way of Greater Cincinnati has an immediate opening for a Team Coordinator / Senior Administrative Assistant to performs a wide range of administrative duties. Administers programs, projects and/or processes when initiative and judgment are often required in absence of specific directions.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provides administrative support to the Resource Development team including expense report management, calendar scheduling, copying, filing, mailing, and other tasks.
- Coordinates department work systems and processes including maintaining and preparing invoices and check requests, credit card reconciliation, reimbursements, sorts and distributes mail, tracks and orders office supplies, and arranges and coordinates travel accommodations.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, handouts, meeting minutes, reserves and prepares facilities including catering as needed, and overall coordination, set-up and execution.
- Produces and coordinates general and bulk mailings in support of customer engagement.
- Maintains confidential records in donor relations systems as needed.
- Receptionist rotation.
- Other special projects and committees as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent plus two years of college or professional certification preferred.
- Minimum four years’ administrative experience.
- High-level Microsoft Office and database experience with proven ability to quickly learn and use both common and proprietary office computer programs (e.g., MS-CRM).
- Should possess strong organization, project coordination, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Ability to work well with a variety of volunteers, staff and agency/community partner representatives.
- Ability to establish/deliver on priorities and maintain confidentiality as required.
- Some physical exertion may be required in setting up meeting space.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to dust, noise, temperature, and the like.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Occasional local travel to off-site events outside normal business hours.
- Extended viewing of a computer monitor.
COMPETENCIES: Communication Skills – Verbal and Written, Technologically Proficient, Time/Project Management, Accountability, Confidentiality, Ability to multitask
Salary starting $22.00 per hour plus competitive benefits package.
Applicants should apply by Friday, October 6, 2023, via the link below:
UWGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion