Senior Manager, Business Training
About United Way:
United Way exists to build more equitable communities, together. With over 85 years of local impact in eastern Massachusetts, we work with and for our communities to build economic prosperity and enable everyone-across races and ethnicities-to share in the knowledge, wealth, and resources available. We believe that the key to unlocking opportunity is uniting people, and we bring together individuals, community leaders, corporate partners, legislators, and organizations to build a powerful engine of change. We fuel new ideas, develop programs, and take innovative approaches to solve some of the regionʼs most entrenched and systemic inequities.
We offer excellent benefits including a BCBS PPO plan, dental, a 401k retirement savings with company match and an employer base contribution, a generous PTO policy which includes extended holiday time and summer hours. We also are offering staff a hybrid work schedule in a brand new office environment.
Background on Shared Services of MA: Shared Services MA, a program of United Way of Massachusetts Bay, offers a continuum of support for family childcare (FCC) educators starting with pre-licensing and continuing through early licensing and beyond. Our mission is to stabilize and grow the family childcare industry in Massachusetts and build the wealth and business success of family childcare business owner/educators with a focus on Black and Latina women. www.sharedservicesma.org
United Way seeks a Project Evaluation Specialist to assist the project analytics and evaluation teams in support of a federally funded early childhood grant to scale our family childcare support initiatives. The ideal candidate has experience in data analysis and evaluation as well as a familiarity with project planning. This grant-funded position is funded full time through the end of August 2024. Full-year salary for this position is $55,000. Salary will be prorated upon hire date.
- Supporting Salesforce data entry, data management and data analysis activities for project
- Organizing data from surveys
- Assist evaluation team in collecting data as appropriate
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of effective working practices between various teams
- Documents project processes as they relate to analytics and evaluation
- Support program staff to engage in continuous data quality improvement and support project staff to frequently use data for program improvement
- Responds to requests in a timely manner
- Participate in project team meetings
- Recommend processes that lead to timely successful completion of project related tasks.
- Manages workflows independently with excellent organizational skills
- Prioritize quickly and appropriately
- Ability to multi-task
- Work closely with project management
- Complete special projects when needed
- Represent the organization warmly and professionally
- Communicate effectively via email, phone and Zoom
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- Minimum of 2+ years of college or specialized training in related field
- Language: Spanish and English
- Previous relevant experience with analytics and evaluation
- Knowledge of data collection and evaluation methodologies and tools
- Proficient at Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Thrives in a project team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Flexibility with virtual work recognizing that this position may be expected to eventually travel throughout United Way's footprint once it is safe to do so.
- Familiarity with early education/family childcare a plus
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Required degree level
- $51,000 to $60,000 per year