Associate, Project LIFT
United Way of Greater Cincinnati (UWGC) is seeking a detail-oriented Associate to join our growing Project LIFT Network team. Project LIFT is a community-driven initiative focused on empowering families financially through collaborative efforts with diverse partners across the region.
This role serves as a central support within the Project LIFT Network to manage successful network operations, ensure quality data collection and reporting, and promote effective process and process improvement.
- Facilitate Effective Network Processes: Collaborate with the Senior Manager to ensure alignment and connectivity among Project LIFT Network partners. Promote understanding of the network's shared purpose and goals and create efficient processes to support network activities.
- Facilitate Data Management and Process Improvement: Develop and maintain processes and procedures to support the coordination of network activities and functions. Ensure data quality through data collection, audits, and continuous improvement efforts. Support the implementation of new technology platforms and tools to enhance network efficiency.
- Guide Network Activities: Provide guidance to network members on data collection, analysis, and reporting. Assist in the evaluation of network activities to measure progress and inform decision-making. Support the development of best practices and reports to guide data quality and community impact.
- Cultivation of Trust, Learning, and Accountability: Help build and promote a culture of trust, learning, and accountability within the Project LIFT Network. Foster open communication, transparency, and mutual respect among network members to strengthen relationships and enhance collective impact.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assessment and Progress Tracking: Help to implement systematic assessment and tracking methods to monitor the progress and outcomes of the Project LIFT collaborative effort. Regularly assess and evaluate the effectiveness of network activities in achieving the initiative's goals.
- Continuous Learning and Improvement: Foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the Project LIFT Network. Analyze data and feedback to identify areas for enhancement and collaborate with team members to implement improvements.
- Alignment of Common Measures: Act as central support for the Project LIFT Network by monitoring common measures of success for the Project LIFT initiative, including stable or increased income, goal achievement, and barriers removed for families. Ensure alignment of network activities with these measures.
- Data Management and Reporting: Serve as the backbone support for the Project LIFT Network by managing the collection, analysis, and reporting of data related to Project LIFT outcomes. Ensure accurate and timely reporting of data to the shared data collection platform and stakeholders, facilitating transparency and accountability.
- Collaboration with Stakeholders: Collaborate with network members and stakeholders to ensure understanding and alignment with assessment and tracking processes.
- Promotion of Data-Informed Practices: Promote the use of data-informed practices within the Project LIFT Network. Provide training and support to network members on data collection, analysis, and utilization of the shared data collection platform (Salesforce).
- Maintenance of Network Operations: Play a key role in keeping the Project LIFT Network running smoothly by providing essential administrative and logistical support. Help to coordinate resource allocation, scheduling, and operational logistics to ensure the network has the necessary resources and capacity to achieve its goals.
- Documentation and Communication: Document assessment methodologies, findings, and recommendations for internal reference and external communication. Document key decisions, actions, and outcomes from collaborative efforts within the Project LIFT Network. Prepare reports and presentations to communicate progress, outcomes, and learnings to stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Two to three years of professional work experience.
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in data analysis tools and technology platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Willingness to travel locally for events within the regional area.
Salary-mid 40's plus competitive benefits package
Applicants should apply by Friday, March 1, 2024, via the link below:
UWGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Why Join Us: As a Project LIFT Network Associate, you'll play a vital role in driving positive change and advancing equitable financial empowerment for families in our community. Join a passionate team committed to making a difference and creating lasting impact.
Apply Now: If you're ready to contribute your skills and passion to a meaningful cause, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today to join our dedicated team at United Way of Greater Cincinnati.
Required degree level
Years of experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- $41,000 to $50,000 per year
Skills and Competencies
- Mission Focused