Financial Opportunity Center Employment Coach
When uploading your job description, be sure to include the following areas:
About United Way of Central Jersey
UWCJ brings resources to local disadvantaged families to ensure that all young children in our community attain better educational outcomes and healthier, brighter and more prosperous futures. Our programs fall in the categories of Health, Income and Education.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Please see attached job description
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Please see attached job description
EDUCATION/REQUIREMENTS: Appropriate college degree. Fluency in Spanish required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Perth Amboy is a vibrant urban community in Middlesex County, New Jersey, with a Hispanic majority population.
OTHER DUTIES: Please see attached job description
UNITED WAY CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL STAFF
● Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
● Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
● Collaborator: understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
● Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
● Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.
Required degree level
- High school