Uniting the people and resources of Charlevoix and Emmet Counties to build strong communities.
Communities where individuals and families achieve their potential through education, income stability and healthy lives.
- Collective Impact – We are better together, United. Char-Em United Way inspires people to get involved and focuses our collective resources for amplified results.
- Equity of opportunity – We recognize inequities in our community and prioritize our resources to level the playing field so everyone can aspire to reach their full potential.
- Service – We believe volunteerism transforms our communities and ourselves.
- Connection – Our relationships—corporate, nonprofit, government, faith and philanthropic—are unique and strengthen our ability to collaborate, convene, leverage and achieve change.
- Integrity – We act with integrity, in a transparent manner that justifies trust.
- Innovation – We support new and better ways to solve old problems.
- Measureable – We pursue excellence through ongoing assessment to achieve our goals.
- Passion – We are tenaciously committed to building strong communities and driving positive social change.