Opportunity Description: The VP/CFO is an Officer of the Organization, a member of the Senior Management Team and as such has joint responsibility for the development and execution of organizational strategy and effectiveness. The role of the CFO is to provide senior leadership to the organization in Financial Stewardship, Legal Compliance, Contract Management, Governance, Risk Management, Privacy Management and to oversee the Finance, Donor Database Management, Information Services, Human Resource, and Facilities Management functions. EOE.
- BS in Accounting or equivalent and at least 10 years experience in non-profit accounting and financial management.
- Knowledge of nonprofit accounting, GAAP, GAAS and grants/contract accounting required.
- General data processing background, knowledge of computers and a broad range of software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Non-Profit Management, Accounting, Investments, Insurance, Human Resources and Accounts Payable
To apply: Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Adele Alton at email@example.com. No walk-ins or phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer