The 211 UWW Team is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Temporary Lead Associate, 211 Programs to support Ride United data integration/ systems, reporting, and operations management. This position will be essential to the Manager and the Director of 211 Programs to support national coordination of Ride United while supporting the 211 and United Way Network. The Temporary Lead Associate, 211 Program will be responsible for Ride United reporting (data evaluation, visualization, dashboards, etc.), data/ systems creation and integration (building low-tech automation workflows, syncing platforms, etc.), and general information management.
This position will be a remotely based position. The duration for this position will be 12 months with potential for extension.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF POSITION
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below at a satisfactory level.
In particular, the Temporary Lead Associate, 211 Programs is responsible for:
- building/ editing infrastructure for streamlining and successfully integrating key data points across Ride United (including high proficiency in Google Forms/ Sheets, Excel, Smartsheet, and other data intake systems);
- critically evaluating key data to understand program gaps, successes, and other actionable learnings;
- supporting efforts to utilize data to support equity work within Ride United programs;
- managing data visualizations efforts, including composing reports and data presentation/ storytelling for donors, partners, and grantees alike (preference for candidate with dashboard creation experience in Smartsheet, PowerBi, Tableau, etc.);
- supporting partnership and development efforts to secure grants, contracts, and funding by conducting internal and external research and drafting proposal content;
- building out new information management and data management processes/ systems to improve efficiency and program efficacy;
- supporting other team members as required; and
- completing other duties as assigned.
Minimum requirements include:
- Strong experience with data analytics, visualization, analysis, and evaluation.
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technologies and skills.
- Experience implementing programs in a nonprofit environment.
- Experience successfully managing complex administrative and business processes and tasks, including contracts and grants, preferably in a nonprofit or government agency.
- Strong data management and project management skills.
- Strong passion for the work of the United Way and 211 Network and for serving individuals and communities.
- Ability to work and lead autonomously with minimal supervision and to excel in an entrepreneurial, self-starting, and fast paced environment.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all required duties, responsibilities, and skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
ABOUT UNITED WAY WORLDWIDE
United Way Worldwide seeks diverse, qualified professionals who want to make a difference in the world. If you are passionate about your work and desire to help others achieve enhanced education, income, and health, United Way Worldwide is the place for you.
United Way Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, marital status, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, and other legally protected characteristics, in accordance with applicable laws. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail email@example.com or call 703-683-7863 and provide the nature of your request and your contact information.
We are a charter member of Employers of National Service and encourage AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni to apply.
United Way Worldwide is located in Old Town Alexandria, VA. We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including: health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability, employee assistance program, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance, paid time off, family sick leave, medical appointment leave, parental/adoption leave, dress for your day, free parking, onsite gym, monthly volunteering opportunities, and more.
UNITED WAY WORLDWIDE’S DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLE
We take the broadest possible view of diversity.
We value the visible and invisible qualities that make you who you are.
We welcome that every person brings a unique perspective and experience to advance our mission and progress our fight for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community.
We believe that each United Way community member, donor, volunteer, advocate, and employee must have equal access to solving community problems.
We strive to include diversity, equity, and inclusion practices at the center of our daily work.
We commit to using these practices for our business and our communities.
Join us in embracing diversity, equity and inclusion for every person in every community.