The United Way of Greater Cincinnati (UWGC) is looking for a COVID-19 Project Coordinator.
As COVID-19 effects business practices of nonprofit organizations across our region, there is a need to provide coordination to research, information and advocacy around best practices on response. This includes focusing on community best practices, such as transitioning client touchpoints to virtual, and organizational best practices, such as reopening and building management. This is a temporary position and the dates of employment are July/August – December.
This position will support United Way on a time-limited basis to serve as a single point of research and contact for understanding sector needs and collecting, analyzing and disseminating information about best practices. This will provide efficiency to our sector and ensure that individual organizations are not left to duplicate efforts on learning and adopting best practices.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Researching system, sector and organizational best practices related to COVID response and recovery topics prioritized by community partners.
- Writing issue briefs, case studies and best practice papers and disseminating information to UWGC agency and community partners as well as the broader nonprofit community.
- Coordinating trainings, webinars, panel discussions and other opportunities to share best practices.
- Representing UWGC with key corporate, philanthropic and nonprofit leaders throughout the city to leverage resources and expertise to support nonprofit stability.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience, preferably in the nonprofit sector.
- Experience with Microsoft office product is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong project management & time management skills.
- Adaptability and agility in balancing multiple and shifting activities and priorities.
- Personal attributes: results driven, resilient, collaborative, tolerant of ambiguity, optimistic, possesses sense of urgency, humble, adaptable, entrepreneurial, inclusive, and courageous.
Applicants should apply by Friday, July 10, 2020 via the link below:
UWGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion