POSITION TITLE: Team UP La Plata Coordinator
PAY RATE: Full-time DOE, salary
REPORTS TO: Director of Team UP
POSITION LOCATION: La Plata County
Primary responsibilities include: Supporting the Team UP coalition; coordinating and facilitating meetings; facilitating action planning; managing grants that support the project; developing and implementing action plans, evaluation plans and data gathering; and assisting with community relations related to Team UP’s work.
INTRODUCTION TO Team UP:
Team UP is a group of local people and organizations who are working to improve outcomes for kids and families in southwest Colorado by using a Collective Impact approach to address our communities’ most pressing challenges. Team UP is looking for someone to help coordinate the work of the initiative in La Plata County and the implementation of effective strategies for the communities.
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL UNITED WAY STAFF:
• Mission-focused: creates real social change that leads to better and healthier communities, and drives performance and professional motivations
• Relationship-oriented: understands that people come before process, and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal
• Collaborator: understands roles and contributions of all sectors of the community, and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement
• Results-driven: dedicated to promoting shared, measurable goals for the common good, as well as creating, resourcing, scaling and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact
• Brand steward: understands role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater United Way network
- Justice, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: committed to furthering United Way’s commitment to removing barriers and providing support for Black, Indigenous, and other Peoples of Color (BIPOC).
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES/QUALIFICATIONS: Specific duties and responsibilities include: (please see attached)