We have several internship opportunities for Summer 2018 within our Resource Development Department, Community Impact Department, and Marketing Department.
Join us in gaining valuable experience in the non-profit world. These positions are for college students seeking credit from their university or college. All majors are encouraged to apply. Summer Internships are 8-10 hours per week, from May 28th – August 17th (Start and End dates are flexible. Interns can either do one full work day (9am-5pm) or two half days (9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm) each week. Interns will be asked to participate in 1-2 weekend activities throughout the summer such as community outreach events, fundraising events and/or volunteer events.
We are looking for the following:
- Community Impact Intern
- Donor Stewardship Intern
- Events Assistant Intern
- Campaign Assistant Intern
- Marketing and Social Media Intern (Requires a portfolio)
All positions require the following:
- An interest in nonprofit work and developing skills for a career in nonprofit management, business and nonprofit development, and/or marketing and communications.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Access to reliable transportation (mileage reimbursement for work related travel).
- Some weekend availability throughout the summer.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com and indicate which internship you are applying for.
Please send a portfolio with work samples for the Marketing and Social Media Internship.
If you have any questions please email Jazmin Awada at firstname.lastname@example.org.