The SPC Sales Operations Manager is a member of the Donor Engagement team and is responsible for managing sales processes and implementation of the sales strategies. The position supports lead generation, sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance, and other sales support functions.
The Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud (SPC) Sales Operations Manager is responsible for providing digital marketing and sales strategy working in collaboration with Donor Engagement to bring new and existing partners to the Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud Platform, a platform built to support the philanthropic goals of companies and individuals.
- This position works in partnership with VP, Corporate Relations and Senior Director, Donor Services to:
- Implement and execute upon the sales strategy for Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud
- Monitor performance and reporting
- Provide SPC training to the Donor Engagement team as needed
- Collect and manage lead and customer data
- Support UWGA sales strategy implementation
- Create and implement processes to increase efficiency
- Supports the development and delivery of sales tools, scripts, presentations and other relevant content and materials to guide and support sales strategy.
- Works in partnership with analytics team in use of data to provide insight and recommendations on appropriate strategies for increasing sales and efficiency and to inform key business decisions.
- Manages and utilizes CRM tools for sales process, leads, service orders and invoicing process
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Expectations
- Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of advanced-level experience in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce or similar CRM
A successful individual in this role will:
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be able to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Be detail oriented, strong initiative, flexibility
- Drive for performance for self and others