The Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud Sales Manager is a member of the Donor Engagement team and is responsible for all sales responsibilities including customer solicitation, process development, and implementation of the sales strategies to meet and exceed aggressive goals for number of licenses sold. The position supports lead generation, sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance, and other sales functions.
United Way of Greater Atlanta is currently seeking a B2B outside sales professional to join our team. The Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud (SPC) Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales for Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud, a one of its kind platform built to support the philanthropic goals of companies and individuals.
- Will deliver the development of and execute upon the outside Business to Business sales strategy for Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud
- Monitor performance and reporting
- Provide SPC training to the Donor Engagement team as needed
- Collect and manage lead and customer data
- Drive UWGA sales strategy implementation
- Create and implement processes to increase efficiency
- Drives the development and delivery of sales tools, scripts, presentations and other relevant content and materials to support sales strategy and implementation.
- Works in partnership with analytics team in use of data to provide insight and recommendations on appropriate strategies for increasing sales and efficiency and to inform key business decisions.
- Manages and utilizes CRM tools for sales process, leads, service orders and invoicing process
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Expectations
- At least five years of advanced-level experience in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce or similar CRM
A successful individual in this role will:
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be able to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Be detail oriented, strong initiative, flexibility
- Drive for performance for self and others