The Senior Product Manager - Philanthropy will support United Way’s fundraising success by leading efforts to package impact efforts and initiatives as products for individual, corporate and foundation investment. Lead collaborative efforts with resource development, impact, marketing, and finance team to understand and identify financial needs of key initiatives and connect those with donor interests and passions through effective packaging and sales strategies. Collaborate with key fundraising staff to create key solicitation efforts to connect impact products with major gift donors, individual donors, corporate and foundation donors including email appeals, campaigns, and special requests. Work with organizational leaders to build an effective product lifecycle to ensure that future impact projects our brought to the donor market.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Create product lifecycle to ensure that current and future impact efforts are continually developed into products for donor investment.
- Work closely with Chief Development Officer, Chief Impact Officer and others to create a product lifecycle that identifies future fundraising initiatives to support systems change impact strategy.
- Facilitate the projection of future fundraising needs to understand when new impact products should be introduced and when current offerings may need to be revamped or sunset.
- Lead packaging of impact strategies, programs and initiatives as products for donor investment.
- Define fundraising needs and opportunities to create donor offers and support Major Gift officers, corporate relationship managers and grant writers in aligning those offers to donors and prospect interests.
- Work directly with Marketing and Communications to ensure appropriate collateral material and messaging support fundraising activities for key initiatives.
- Plan and execute fundraising campaigns for strategic initiatives and programs at United Way which will include:
- Working across team to identify key prospects and work towards appropriate solicitation
- Work with our Donor Stewardship team to define and execute donor engagement and stewardship activities directly related to key initiatives and programs.
- Inform organizational prospecting efforts to ensure the development team has the best information to understand donors’ interests, passions, and capacity for supporting key initiatives.
- A bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of five years’ work experience in fundraising, nonprofit management, marketing or sales.
- High proficiency in oral and written communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Occasional local travel to events within the regional area.
CORE COMPENTENCIES: Accountability, Organizational Commitment, Interpersonal skills, Time/Project Management, Integration, Communication/Interpersonal Skills, Strategic Planning and People Management.
Salary starting at $65.000 plus competitive benefits package
Applicants should apply by Friday, March 24, 2023, via the link below:
UWGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion