Position Title: Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Status: Exempt, full-time
Location: 711 Park Ave W., Denver, CO 80205
How You'll Help
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for the strategy, management, and execution of all content and digital communication to support Mile High United Way's mission. This position engages donors and prospects through digital marketing strategies to build general awareness of our brand. This role also leads the Digital Experience team that produces content, graphic design and video elements to create digital marketing campaigns and collateral, print marketing collateral and email marketing to ultimately drive key metrics, including conversions, lead generation and fundraising activity on Mile High United Way's digital platforms.
- Set strategy, distribution plans, and publishing schedule for digital, email, website, and social media campaigns to reach the most impressions and engagement.
- Lead Digital Experience team while working closely and collaboratively with entire Marketing and Communications department.
- Develop and execute email campaigns using Marketing Cloud platform; including template designs in collaboration with graphic design coordinator, calls-to-action, and content.
- Promote content through social media and other forms of channels and distribution; strategically utilizes digital advertising strategies to drive traffic.
- Oversee the personalization of donor communication and engagement based on donor segmentation groups.
- Strategically manages digital promotion for the Mile High United Way signature events (Turkey Trot, Women United Luncheon, and more).
- Manages the digital services relationship with United Way Worldwide and is an active participate in product development.
- Tracks, monitors, and reports the analytics from digital campaigns and platforms; has the ability to pivot and adjust strategies based on results
- Responsible for website administration
- Maintains Mile High United Way intranet, acts as support administrator
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Digital Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in marketing and communications field, specializing in social media and digital marketing platforms
- Experience in supervising preferred
- Experience in nonprofit fundraising preferred
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledgeable of emerging social media trends; recommends strategy and adapts to trends quickly.
- Ability to be cross-trained for technical build-out and implementation of email, advertising.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team and take initiative to achieve goals
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Perform effectively in an environment with flexibility, motivation, and enthusiasm
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud highly preferred
- Familiarity with SaaS and cloud-based services
- Experience and understanding in Social Studio
- Basic understanding of HTML, preferred
- SEO, SEM, PPC expertise
- Experience in managing online advertising campaigns such as Google AdWords
- Experience using Google Analytics and analyzing results
Working Environment: Typical office environments with occasional local travel for meetings.
Physical Activities: Ability to operate a computer for extended periods.
Ready to join the fight? If you are on Mile High United Way's website, you can apply by completing the information in the "Apply Now" box. If you're on a job board, you can apply through the job board or by visiting the Careers page of our website.
This posting is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the position.
Mile High United Way is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants who have disabilities which hinder their ability to complete the application process. Please contact us to request accommodation in the application process.
We use e-Verify to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.