Position Title: Senior Director, Salesforce & Data Operations
Status: Full-time, exempt
Salary: An amount in the pay range, $93,000-$98,000 annually.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes 100% employer-paid premiums on employee only health, dental, and vision plans; 3-6% employer contributions to 401(k); FSAs, employer-paid life/AD&D/LTD insurance; generous PTO, EIB, and holiday benefits; paid parental leave; EAP; tuition reimbursement program; professional and growth and development opportunities; discounted pet insurance; Verizon Wireless discount; inclusive bereavement leave; and free underground parking for eligible employees
Location: Primarily based out of our Denver office at 711 Park Ave W, Denver, CO 80205. 3 days/week in office, 2 days/week remote
COVID-19 Vaccination: In order to protect the health and safety of our staff and the communities we serve, Mile High United Way requires employees, including some designated remote workers, to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination, or submit to weekly testing, or receive a medical or religious exemption.
How You'll Help
The Senior Director, Salesforce & Data Operations is responsible for the strategic direction of Salesforce utilization including data management for Mile High United Way. This role will develop a wholistic vision for the future of how systems are going to function and support scalable growth in staff and operations. This position leads the Salesforce and Data Quality teams, ensuring excellent customer service to users and strengthened data practices across the organization.
- Lead the team in building, implementing, and operationalizing the use of Salesforce across the organization including best practices and processes.
- Collaborate with department leaders to identify data needs for their teams and prioritize the work of the Salesforce and Data Quality teams to support the needs of multiple departments
- Oversee the continued development and improvement of the Salesforce data model, including thorough documentation
- Understand the full capacity of the Salesforce platforms and how Mile High United Way is utilizing them from fundraising and donor data to impact data to 211 calls and referrals
- Manage a comprehensive change management plan to keep stakeholders informed and consulted
- Partner with the Director of Data Quality to oversee the statewide 211 resource database management including maintenance, taxonomy and relationships with collaborative partners
- Promote the successful adoption of the Salesforce tool across the organization by assessing readiness of teams and by educating, socializing and promoting the functions of the Salesforce and Data Operations teams.
- Supervise a support queue to ensure that requests are being resolved in a timely fashion.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to the Salesforce and Data Quality teams to develop a results-driven culture and build capacity to improve performance and results.
What You'll Need: Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- 7 years relevant experience
- Experience with implementing and administering Salesforce solutions
- Experience with database management
- Proven track record of project management
- Experience in supervising multiple
- English/Spanish bilingual desired
- Thorough understanding of data entry methods, equipment, and procedures
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong understanding of organization's strategic direction
- Committed to training and staff development as part of organizational culture
- Team oriented with the ability to work independently within the team environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Knowledge of the Human Services Delivery System in Metro Denver preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and a variety of professional and community leaders
- Excellent organization skills, well-developed verbal and written communication skills, including strong public speaking skills, and the ability to effectively deal with complex issues
- Strong comprehension and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a stressful environment
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism and reliability within areas of responsibility by providing leadership, direction, motivation, and training
Computer Skills: Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
Working Environment: Office hours are 8 to 5, Monday through Friday; must be available to manage crisis response activities on weeknights and/or weekends. Must be willing and able to work remotely when needed (i.e. times of building closure and/or disaster response).
Physical Activities: Ability to operate a computer for extended periods. Ability to provide personal transportation.
Ready to apply? If you are on Mile High United Way's website, you can apply by completing the information in the "Apply Now" box. If you're on a job board, you can apply through the job board or by visiting the Careers page of our website.
This posting is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the position.
Mile High United Way is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Mile High United Way does not charge applicants for any step in the hiring process, nor do we request any financial information until the time of hire.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.