The Senior Director of Network Consulting provides day-to-day leadership, program management, partnership development, and operational oversight. Oversees project design, process, outcomes, milestones, and progress, and reporting, as well as flow of funding to departments/stakeholders (internal and external) involved in the project. Organizes project components, such as coordination of staff and coaching resources, coordination of deployment of resources, development of communications and related materials, adoption planning, stakeholder education, research coordination, and other applicable tasks. Responsible for reporting on all aspects of the project to grantors, leadership, and stakeholders.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF POSITION:
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below at a satisfactory level:
- Translate transformation project requirements into deployment plans with achievable deadlines aligned with timelines and budgets
- Lead project team members and coaches providing ongoing feedback, supporting them in their efforts to meet project goals and deliver unmatched user experiences
- Develop and communicate project plans, status reports, communication plans and other documents and presentations
- Collaborate with UWW and Network resources to align efforts and leverage capabilities and capacity
- Partner with the network to identify and resolve issues, in a timely and transparent manner
- Deliver consistently with high quality as defined by the consumer
- Apply core principles of Change Management to ensure high focus on culture and adoption
Minimum requirements include:
- A bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- A demonstrated bias for action, taking initiative while working work collaboratively in an entrepreneurial spirit
- excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal
- conversant in core elements of change management and project management
- experience designing solutions for complex business problems
- track record of delivering successful projects in large distributed network
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all required duties, responsibilities and skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
ABOUT UNITED WAY WORLDWIDE:
United Way Worldwide seeks diverse, qualified professionals who want to make a difference in the world. If you are passionate about your work and desire to help others achieve enhanced education, income, and health, United Way Worldwide is the place for you.
United Way Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail email@example.com or call 703-836-7100, ext. 324 and provide the nature of your request and your contact information.
We are a charter member of Employers of National Service and encourage AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni to apply.
United Way Worldwide is located in Old Town Alexandria, VA. We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including: health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability, employee assistance program, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance, paid time off, family sick leave, medical appointment leave, parental/adoption leave, dress for your day, free parking, onsite gym, monthly volunteering opportunities, and more.
UNITED WAY WORLDWIDE’S DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLE:
We take the broadest possible view of diversity.
We value the visible and invisible qualities that make you who you are.
We welcome that every person brings a unique perspective and experience to advance our mission and progress our fight for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community.
We believe that each United Way community member, donor, volunteer, advocate, and employee must have equal access to solving community problems.
We strive to include diversity, equity, and inclusion practices at the center of our daily work.
We commit to using these practices for our business and our communities.
Join us in embracing diversity, equity and inclusion for every person in every community.
Approved by the United Way U.S.A. Board of Trustees on March 6, 2019.
Thank you for your interest in employment with United Way Worldwide. You will be contacted if your qualifications are a good match and you are selected for an interview.