United Way Miami is looking for a Sr. Coordinator. This position will provide administrative and coordination support to the United Way Center for Financial Stability.
The ideal candidate must be detailed-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Bring strong customer service skills and has the ability to function in a team environment.
• Acts as the first point of contact for the UWCFS and has the full responsibility of welcoming, greeting and directing all customers including clients, partners, and stakeholders visiting or calling
• Develops and implements system for triaging all inquiries to the UWCFS, developing expertise in the Financial Coaching process in order to best handle complex situations and be able to troubleshoot inquiries that may arise when Financial Coaches are not immediately available.
• Assist in developing and implementing onboarding timelines and training for all new CFS team members, including new staff and volunteers.
• Create and execute processes around the UWCFS VITA site, particularly managing volunteers and service schedules.
• Provide administrative support and follow-up for the UWCFS that includes but is not limited to: setting up appointments; booking travel; composing/drafting letters; typing; data entry; filing; word-processing; proof reading; managing internal and external correspondence; mailings; report generation and queries; and preparing expense reports.
• Manage relationships and communication systems with key program partners and priority client referrals, including Mission United, Integration partners, and Ecosystem partners.
• Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings and events, including coordinating with key organizations and community partners. Recruit volunteers for the various committees and task forces. Assist other staff with projects.
• Provide telephone support for the program that includes but is not limited to: answering calls; recording and delivering accurate messages; referring complaints and requests for information to appropriate staff and following up as needed.
• Collect and track information; manage databases; prepare division reports. Conduct research and special projects as needed.
• Understand United Way and effectively interact with other areas internally to maximize and leverage opportunities
• Due to leadership role United Way is called upon to play in the community, particularly in times of crisis, it is the expectation that all United Way staff will be fully engaged in the organization’s crisis plan and response efforts.
Education Requirements: Associate degree or equivalent experience.
Experience Requirements: One to three years’ work experience in office environment.
Other Essential Knowledge/Skills: Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Strong customer service skills required. Ability to function in a team environment. Proficiency in written and spoken English necessary; Spanish speaking ability is required.
To review a summary of our benefits, please view attachment below.
UWMD is an equal opportunity employer, to view our EEO statement, please visit our Career site homepage (bottom section).