Help us make a difference in our community. United, we are tackling complex issues and turning contribution into real change. Join our team and join us in the fight for a stronger Miami!
United Way Miami Dade is hiring a Senior Administrator to join our team. As Senior Administrator you will provide administrative support to the Program Director and the EHS-CCP Team. The ideal candidate must be detailed-oriented an able to multi-task with effective time management skills. Brings excellent oral and written communication and strong customer service skills. Spanish/English bilingual required.
- Place Child Care partners and Family Child Care supply orders as well as the EHS-CCP office supply orders as needed. Maintain organization and administration of the storage closet.
- Provide administrative support to Program Director and the EHS-CCP team that includes but is not limited to: data entry, filing, word-processing, proof reading, and internal and external correspondence.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining Licensing Records, Insurance and accreditation for all Child Care Partners and Family Child Care providers into the physical partner’s binder and also in Child Plus system. Develops and maintains tracking systems for all partner’s records and work in collaboration with Director to maintain up-to-date information.
- Responsible for the Florida Department of Children and Families and Food Program application of all early care and education programs directly managed by United Way.
- Assist in the preparation of annual Community Needs Assessments, Strategic planning, Readiness Plans, Self-Assessment, program policies and procedures, EHS Work Plans, including interviews.
- Responsible for the scheduling of internal and external meetings for the Program Director and the EHS-CCP team. Responsible to keep attendance records for all meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate contact info for Policy Council and Parent Committee meetings.
- Responsible for securing location and scheduling of Policy Council meetings, provider’s meetings and other events.
- Responsible for maintaining records of all Policy Council, Team Meetings and Partners Meetings that includes but is not limited to announcement of meetings, minutes, and sign in sheets.
- Provide all needed information to the Fiscal Coordinator to process stipends to parents participating in Policy Council and Policy Committee meetings. Follows all recommendations by the finance department regarding
- Actively participate in the Reflective Supervision process.
Education Requirements: Associate degree or equivalent experience.
Experience Requirements: One to three years of experience in office/administrative environment in support
of senior level position.
UWMD is an equal opportunity employer, to view our EEO statement and Summary of Benefits, please visit our Career site homepage (bottom section).