Benefits (The Good Stuff)
- Exempt (Salary): 3 WKS+ Vacation Paid*
- Non-Exempt (Hourly): 2 WKS+ Vacation Paid*
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 12 PTO Paid Days
- Competitive Health Benefits Package
- Wellness Program Reimbursements up to $50/month
- Long Term Disability at NO COST
- Life Insurance & AD&D 2X Annual Salary at NO COST
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan UP TO 6% Employer Funding
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Free Monthly Transit Card
*Vacation amounts may vary based on roles, schedules, and years of service.
Help us make a difference in our community. United, we are tackling complex issues and turning contribution into real change. Join our team and join us in the fight for a stronger Miami!
United Way Miami, Inc. is hiring for a Senior Administrator to join our Community Impact team. As Senior Administrator will provide administrative support to School Age Education Director and Program Officers as well as the Audit Committee
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support and follow-up for Director and Program Officers that includes but is not limited to setting up appointments; composing/drafting letters; typing; data entry; filing; word-processing; proof reading; managing internal and external correspondence; mailings; report generation and queries.
- Provide support to the Audit Committee including coordination of information for review among volunteers, agencies, and staff.
- Provide support on all aspects of program investment information processing, from communication with grant recipients to compilation and organization of application and reporting materials, including agency and program contracts.
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings and events, including coordinating with key organizations and community partners. Recruit volunteers for the various committees and task forces. Assist other staff with projects.
- Provide telephone support for the division that includes but is not limited to: answering calls; recording and delivering accurate messages; referring complaints and requests for information to appropriate staff and following up as needed.
- Collect and track information; manage databases; prepare division reports. Conduct research and special projects as needed; assist Division staff with computer problems.
- Assist other team administrators as needed.
Education Requirements: Associate degree or equivalent experience.
Experience Requirements: Two to three years’ experience in office/administrative environment in support of senior level position.
Technology Requirements: Advanced Outlook, intermediate Microsoft Office suite and Andar/SalesForce.
Career growth: We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
UWM is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace, please visit our Career site homepage to view our EEO statement and Drug-Free policy.