United Way Worldwide seeks diverse, qualified professionals who want to make a difference in the world. If you are passionate about your work and desire to help others achieve enhanced education, income, and health, United Way Worldwide is the place for you.
United Way Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, marital status, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, and other legally protected characteristics, in accordance with applicable laws. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-683-7863 and provide the nature of your request and your contact information.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
United Way Worldwide (UWW) is seeking an intermediate level Salesforce administrator on a temporary basis to assist UWW in connection with improvements to our Salesforce CRM. At 30-40 hours per week for six months, this Salesforce professional will also assist in ongoing basic Salesforce CRM support and may provide operational support to internal customers. This is a collaborative and detail-oriented role. The Salesforce Administrator will report to the Senior Manager, CRM. This position is Remote or On-site.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below at a satisfactory level:
- Responsible for data cleanliness and identifying and resolving data inaccuracies within our systems
- Perform routine data updates and uploads to the Salesforce CRM
- Organize and consolidate information from multiple systems and utilize Microsoft Excel to prepare lists and data sources for importing into Salesforce
- Gain a deep understanding of our Salesforce setup to provide general support
- Generate reports and dashboards from Salesforce based on business needs as requested
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
Minimum requirements include:
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Salesforce professional
- Salesforce Administrator Certification a plus
- Passion for the Salesforce platform and experience performing Salesforce administrator tasks
- Knowledge and experience of data migration tools (Import Wizard, Data Loader, dataloader.io, Apsona, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft productivity applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
UNITED WAY CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL STAFF
● Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
● Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
● Collaborator: understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
● Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
● Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.