Job Title: Resource Development Assistant
Position Reports to: Director of Resource Development
Work Schedule: Maximum flexibility in work week schedule required
Classification: Part Time, Non-Exempt
Summary: The Resource Development Assistant is responsible for researching, entering, and maintaining data in the Andar360 (CRM) software system, creating acknowledgments, data providing operational support.
Essential Duties Functions:
• Accurately enters and maintains information in Andar360 (CRM).
• Create new constituents as needed; research and maintain donor and gift data.
• Create acknowledgement letters for donations and send in a timely manner.
• Follows up/and reports on GCL and Non-GCL account profiles and results.
• Prepare tribute acknowledgments and notifications to family members in a sensitive and timely manner.
• Create and run data mine operation, export and analyze reports.
• Organize, coordinate and maintain the integrity of hard and soft filing systems for Resource Development.
• Provide timely response to requests for information, service and assistance.
• Follow department procedures and adhere to industry best practices.
• Maintain confidentiality of a wide array of information involving staff, donors and volunteers of United Way of Greater Plymouth County.
• Provide administrative support to others.
• Provide support for special events and activities.
• Assist and support the day to day functions of United Way of Greater Plymouth County.
Qualifications and skills:
• Strong work ethic.
• Well organized and a self starter.
• Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Experience with data management systems strongly preferred, preferably Andar.
• PC and Microsoft Office suite proficiency required, particularly Excel and Word.
• Proven track record in attention to detail, multi-tasking, and problem solving.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to interact with employees, donors, volunteers and others in a professional manner.
• High level of discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to work independently as well as to work with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
Education and Experience:
• Associate’s Degree in business required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Two or more years experience of related work experience.
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Moving tables or chairs to set up for presentations or activities.
• Carrying boxes of supplies or fliers for programs.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Access to a vehicle