JOB OPPORTUNITY – UNITED WAY OF SNOHOMISH COUNTY
- Resource Development Coordinator (Fundraiser)
- Hiring Range $21 - $23 Hourly
- Medical, dental, Life/AD&D, LTD, FSA, HSA, retirement savings 403(b) plan w/ base and employer matching contributions, paid leave, 37.5-hour work week, flexible work schedule, professional development, free parking.
- Submit a resume and cover letter here by March 8th for first consideration. Open until filled.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a great non-profit organization, doing important work in our community, please consider applying for Resource Development Coordinator, a regular full-time position at United Way of Snohomish County (UWSC).
United Way of Snohomish County is seeking an individual to assist the Resource Development team and fundraise for United Way to advance our impact work in Snohomish County. The position focuses on strategic relationships with a portfolio of accounts and supporting the administrative work of our team.
Primary responsibilities include applying leadership, fundraising, project management and teamwork skills to consult with and assist local employers to plan and implement successful United Way fundraising campaigns.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
- Demonstrate a commitment to improving outcomes for young children and/or families with low-income.
- Are willing to grow in personal and professional learnings of social and racial justice.
- Demonstrate the skills, abilities, and experience needed for this role regardless of education and compensation history.
- Are inspired by our values of integrity, collaboration, innovation, equity, and outcome oriented.
The Resource Development Coordinator position is an opportunity to grow personally and professionally. This is an opportunity to develop and hone skills in sales, customer service, project management and relationship building, you will also gain valuable contacts, community knowledge, and be a part of a positive and supportive team environment.
- Prepare gift acknowledgments, impact reports, and other follow up materials to funders
- Maintain and update records, reports and materials, account goals and send emails using Andar
- Prepare and maintain accurate records, reports and materials, including database information.
- Collect and deliver supporting sales and campaign materials to assigned accounts. This requires use of a private vehicle and current auto license and insurance. Mileage will be reimbursed.
- Other administrative duties, as assigned.
- Serve as a United Way of Snohomish County spokesperson, conveying the value of United Way to the community.
- Deliver compelling ask to both large and small audiences.
- Analyze and evaluate account strengths and weaknesses of engagement and campaigns strategies.
- Analyze and interpret account data results to assist in developing new methods and tools for improvements.
- Consult with assigned company contacts to secure corporate contributions and/or personally contact CEO’s of accounts.
- Support of United Way’s commitment to relationship management by ensuring a consistent and positive brand experience for all constituents of United Way of Snohomish County.
- Develop, organize, and implement successful campaign strategies by consulting with campaign ambassadors of assigned workforce accounts.
- Maintain awareness of political, social, and economic factors in the community that may affect partner relationships. Apprise Resource Development team of relevant information.
- Draft, maintain, and submit accurate & timely reports according to established financial recording processes.
- Experience in a professional business or sales environment and public speaking preferred. Both experience and education relevant to the position will be considered.
- Proficient in a Windows operating system, Microsoft Office applications required and experience with database management a plus.
- Experience using donor database, Salesforce, Andar, Raiser’s Edge, or other comparable software system a plus.
- Direct donor relations experience a plus.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with diverse teams.
- Be self-directed, enthusiastic, and creative.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, quickly process information, and demonstrate a dedication to ensuring and maintaining quality results.
- Ability to learn and comprehend a complex database with detailed procedures.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Hiring Range: $21.00 to $23.00
- Medical, dental, Life/AD&D, LTD, FSA, HSA, retirement savings 403(b) plan w/ base and employer matching contributions, paid leave, paid holidays, flexible work schedule, professional development, free parking.
- Full-time/approx. 37.50 hours per week; must be able to work a flexible schedule as companies often have campaign sessions outside of typical business hours.
- Excellent training and expense reimbursement
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit a resume and cover letter here by March 8th for first consideration. Open until filled. You will be asked to upload your resume and provide a cover letter.
United Way of Snohomish County is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and compliance with all federal, state, and local laws concerning employment discrimination. To this end, we ensure equal opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship