October 12, 2017
Position: Relationship Manager
Department: Resource Development
Supervisor: Corissa Rolon, Sr. Director, Workplace Campaigns
Position Status: Full-Time/Salary/Exempt
This is a fundraising position responsible for a portfolio of workplace campaign accounts and donors. Responsibilities include building relationships with stakeholders at workplace accounts, assisting in managing and growing donations from employees at those accounts, making presentations to groups of workplace account employees and the cultivation of new workplace accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS TO PERFORM JOB SUCCESSFULLY
- 3-5 years of experience in donation solicitation in a non-profit environment, similar sales experience or other related business experience.
- Fluent in the English language, both oral and written, including correct punctuation, spelling and grammatical usage.
- Comfort and proficiency with presentation skills both one-on-one and publicly.
- Proven experience in personal relationship building, socializing professionally in both intimate settings and at larger social events.
- During campaign season (September – January) some accounts will require presentations very early in the morning, late at night and on limited occasions the weekend. Must be able to provide own transportation to such meetings at various locations around the Lehigh Valley area.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may e-mail, fax or mail a resume and/or cover letter including salary requirements to:
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Attn: Mary Terp, Director, Human Resources
1110 American Parkway NE Suite F-120
Allentown, PA 18109