United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut is one of more than 1,200 autonomous United Ways in our nation and nearly 1,800 community-based United Ways in 45 countries and territories. Since 1924, $900 million has been raised through our United Way to help people in our community.
To engage people to improve lives and change community conditions. We have the unique ability, vision and resources to bring together diverse stakeholders around a community vision of creating positive change to achieve long-lasting results for children and families.
Join Our Team! Career Opportunity
We are searching for a Customer Service Coordinator to manage quality assurance operations of Donor Services including timely and accurate processing of pledges and to be part of our United Way team located in Hartford Connecticut.
As the Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring the accuracy of donor information entered into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. You will read, analyze and communicate data information work with eBusiness and Development managers to ensure a positive donor/workplace customer experience; and assist the Director of Donor Services to design and/or modify processes that support quality assurance and efficiencies.
What you’ll do:
- Customer Service – Responds to and resolves customer inquiries in a timely and confidential manner via multiple channels of communications to meet donor needs, solves confirmation responses and general inquiries from donors/customers. Records donor activities including inquiries, comments, and actions taken into our CRM database.
- Quality support - Provides check and balance of auditor/depositor. Tracks accuracy and analyzes trends to improve forecasting and processing. Identifies processing trends to improve donor/customer experience.
- Processing - Processes deposits. Sorts and organizes data (hard copy and electronic). Performs data validation for reporting. Monitors and adjusts donor information to ensure donor intent. Resolves processing discrepancies.
- Participates in cross-functional departmental teams as assigned.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School diploma or GED
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications; knowledge of pivot tables preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar CRM databases.
- Experience with data analytics.
- Customer-centric mindset with demonstrated experience with customer service. Prior call center experience preferred.
- Experience handling check and credit card information is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Ability to complete time-sensitive, multi-dimensional projects as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and come up with solutions to solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
How to apply:
Qualified applicants please submit a resume and a cover letter that includes 1) qualifications and experiences 2) salary requirements 3) how you learned about the position:
United Way of Central and Northeastern CT
30 Laurel Street
Hartford, CT 06106
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.
United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.