May 29, 2019
Position Title: Project Coordinator, PCCD Grant
Supervisor: Beth Tomlinson, Sr. Director, Education
Position Status: Part-Time/Hourly/Non-Exempt – 24 hour per week
Hourly Rate: $20
Grant funded position: ends 5/31/2021.
UWGLV has received a 2-year PA Commission on Crime & Delinquency grant. Through the PCCD grant, UWGLV will work to reduce the negative impact of Adverse Childhood Experiences on students by supporting the implementation of trauma informed care in schools and other youth and family serving systems.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for all data collection and analysis, generating outcome reports, developing and maintaining data systems to store collected data, tracking attendance of trauma informed care training participants, tracking number and location of trauma informed care trainings being provided as a result of this grant, coordinating meetings of grant partner agencies, posting success stories and highlights on social media.
This grant funded position will end on 5/31/2021. It is a part-time hourly position with a schedule of 20-24 hours per week, flexible within normal business hours Monday – Friday. It is based in the UWGLV office in Allentown, PA.
Work Experience and/or Education
- 3-5 years of professional work experience in a range of the following: education, criminal justice, health and human services in an administrative, data management or project management capacity. Relevant experience in other sectors or related education considered in lieu of work experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including presentations to groups
- Ability to enter, manage and analyze data
- Solid and proven project management skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of and commitment to the mission, vision, and goals of United Way
- Staff members who drive a vehicle on UWGLV business must provide proof of a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions. United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may e-mail a resume and/or cover letter to:
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Attn: Mary Terp, Director, Human Resources