United Way of Wisconsin (UWWi) provides member support services to the 40 local and independent United Ways in Wisconsin. UWWI supports the capacity development of local United Ways in Wisconsin, individually and working together, so that they can build strong communities by mobilizing our public, private and non-profit sectors through research, civic engagement, public policy advocacy, and results-based funding.
UWWi also manages several statewide initiatives including United for ALICE, Early Childhood, 211 Wisconsin and Volunteer Wisconsin.
To support the growing 211 statewide system of data management, information and referral and data analysis.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Project Associate will help support 2-1-1 Wisconsin operations and initiatives. The position will work closely with the Project Manager and 2-1-1 Contact Centers to help support the implementation of efficient and effective initiatives that benefit Wisconsin residents.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1). Technology Configuration Support
- Support 211 Contact Centers in use of technology
- Optimize 211 technology systems including building forms, designing search parameters, and deploying new functions.
- Assist 211 Contact Centers in streamlining protocol and process by responding to business partner configuration requests.
- Develop basic SQL queries.
- Support configuration of data analysis tools.
- Troubleshoot and configure cloud-based tools that support 211 contact centers including telephony and database platforms.
- Provide end-user support for issues entered issue tracking systems.
2). Maintain Internal and External website
- Assist in the maintenance of website content and new enterprise features.
- Replicate front-end web pages according to customer specifications using templates and some html.
- Assist in developing new templates.
3). Reporting and Messaging
- Analyze 211 data and create visualizations for reports to funders, contact centers and governance bodies.
- Develop and maintain system reporting strategies to audit data integrity.
- Assist in 2-1-1 Wisconsin disaster and pandemic response reporting.
- Assist in the development of external stakeholder materials to promote United Way projects and 2-1-1
5). Other Duties
- Represent United Way/211 at meetings as assigned.
- Demonstrate flexibility with respect to changing end-user business needs.
- Work within a cross-functional team.
- Associate degree in information technology, data analytics, website support or a related field.
- Strong command of all Microsoft Office programs, database systems, content management systems, HTML, and website management.
- Polished oral, written, telephone, and e-mail communication skills; ability to interact with a variety cross-partner team.
- Ability to work in direct relationship with diverse group of individuals or organizations in an effective manner.
- Creative thinking and passion for learning.
To perform the job successfully, the employee should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
Speaks clearly; writes effectively and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens to executives, co-workers, employees, and outside advisors to share information and ideas effectively and efficiently; demonstrates effective group presentation and meeting skills.
Ability to Multi-Task – The ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments; prioritizes more important tasks while maintaining a good handle on others; reports in a timely manner any barriers to task completion leaving ample opportunities for supervisor to adjust deadlines.
Results-Oriented Thinking and Behavior – A genuine concern for effectiveness. Possesses the desire to get the job done with excellence; mentally, is focused on getting the best results for actions taken; does not settle for mediocrity.
Time Management - Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
EOE. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org