Position Title: Program Coordinator, Community Investment
Status: Non-exempt, part-time, scheduled for 24 hours/week
Location: 711 Park Ave W., Denver, CO 80205
How You'll Help
This Coordinator serves as a member of the Community Investment Division team to design and implement a highly successful Community Investment system, from discovery of community need, to procurement and selection of funded partners, to reporting of results.
- Maintain online grant management system.
- Coordinate the Strategic Investment Grants (SIG) program following the awarding of grants. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, coordinating grant compliance and reporting, and working with the Evaluations and Learning team to identify collect, and maintain data records gathered by grantees.
- Administer grant contracting components for investment areas, including assisting with the development of scopes of work, budgets, payment schedules, and reporting requirements.
- Partner with organizational staff on contract management, financial agreements, and memorandums of understanding.
- Develop communications for grantee organizations, organizational partners, and other colleagues.
- Coordinate Strategic Investment Grant meetings, including, but not limited to, scheduling, agenda creation, site logistics, set up and breakdown, and providing onsite support to facilitators.
- Provide coordination and support for grant programs.
What You'll Need
- Associates degree preferred; High School diploma/GED required.
- 1-2 years experience in human services; preferably public service or related field.
- Strong understanding of grant investment processes.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Good organizational skills and an ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Good writing skills and oral communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in database management, and Microsoft Office Suite
Working Environment:Approximately 70% of time spent in the office, and 30% spent in outside meetings and site visits.
Physical Activities: Ability to provide personal transportation.
Ready to join the fight? If you are on Mile High United Way's website, you can apply by completing the information in the "Apply Now" box. If you're on a job board, you can apply through the job board or by visiting the Careers page of our website.
This posting is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the position.
Due to the high volume of people who apply, we are not able to respond to specific inquiries regarding your application status.
Mile High United Way is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants who have disabilities which hinder their ability to complete the application process. Please contact us to request accommodation in the application process.
We use e-Verify to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.