President and Chief Executive Officer
When uploading your job description, be sure to include the following areas:
About United Way of ANYTOWN
[Insert brief overview of United Way of ANYTOWN]
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Desirable, But Not Required
UNITED WAY CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL STAFF
● Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
● Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
● Collaborator: understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
● Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
● Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.
Required degree level
Years of experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- $91,000 to $100,000 per year