- School starts Tuesday, September 13, 2019 and follows the Harrison County School District calendar.
- Will work approximately 160 days; this is a contract position.
- Plan and implement a rpogram of study employing instructional methods and materials that are most appropriate for meeting PreK4Ward goals and objectives.
- Create a classroom and school environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests four year old's.
- Assume responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of students under his/her direct supervision.
- Maintatin written lesson plans, identifying clear objectives for all lessons, and submit for administrative review as required.
- Evaluate students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required.
- Maintain and submit reports and records as required.
- Communicate with students and parents or guardians as required.
- Communicate with students and parents or guardians on a regular basis.
- Assist the administration in implementing all policies and/or rules governing student life and conduct and develop reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure and maintain order in the classroom in fair and just manner.
- Maintain and improve professional compentence.
- Attend meetings and serve on committees as needed.
- Perform such other duties and assume other responsibilities as may be assigned by United Way of South Mississippi.
- Must possess an Early Education or Elementary Degree.
- Must Pass A PHYSICAL, TB TEST, AND DRUG/ALCOHOL SCREENING.
- Must pass A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.
- Must hold or in the process of obtaining a CDA if no experience in Early Childhood or Mississippi Certification.