- Fill in for absent PreK4Ward Lead Teacher or Teaching Assistant
- Availability to work on short notice
- Substitute positions will be located in the Harrison County and Gulfport School Districts
- Assume responsibility for the safety and well-being of preschool age students under his/her direct supervision
- Provide a program of study employing instructional methods and materials that are most appropriate for meeting PreK4Ward goals and objectives
- Maintain a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of four -year old’s
- Maintain classroom reports and records as required;
- Submit timesheets to Kelly Services in a timely and requested manner;
- Communicate with students and parents or guardians as needed
- Maintain and improve professional competence.
- Perform such other duties and assume other responsibilities as may be assigned by United Way of South Mississippi.
- Must possess an interest and passion for helping and teaching children;
- Must Pass a DRUG/ALCOHOL SCREENING
- Must pass a CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
- High school diploma required
- Prior child care or elementary school experience is preferred