***REVISED COMPENSATION PACKAGE***
Outside Sales Representative - Prosperity Digital Marketplace (Part-time)
Who We Are: Prosperity Digital Marketplace (PDM) is a non-profit subsidiary of United Way of Western CT. We are a dedicated team focused on enabling people and partners to interact in a new digital platform serving households living paycheck to paycheck, having an ultimate impact on millions of Americans and their families. Our goal is to make Life a Little Better for those who are hardworking and struggling but do not qualify for assistance.
What We Do: Prosperi-Key (PK), a social enterprise, is an online, mobile-compatible digital platform, serving as a business and nonprofit marketplace offering discounts and services to those living paycheck to paycheck.
Why We Need You: We are looking for an Outside Sales Representative to secure offers (discounts) for placement on the PK digital platform.
What You’ll Do: In your assigned CT region, you will:
- Use initiative to identify and visit target businesses, persuasively detailing PK benefits and demonstrating PK platform to close the sale.
- Complete contracts with business partners
- Achieve aggressive, time-sensitive sales goals
- Work closely with business partners and internal resources to develop effective offer content for the PK platform.
- Report to Director of Sales on progress and goal attainment.
- Update and maintain sales progress in data system or reporting vehicle.
- Collaborate with Sales and internal PK teams
- Participate in organizational meetings and training programs.
What You’ll Need to Bring:
- Minimum two years sales experience, with demonstrated success and strong self-confidence in cold-calling situations.
- Ability to use software applications such as Salesforce (required) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple priorities effectively.
- High skill level in oral and written communication to convey the benefits of PK to a potential customer and close the sale.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect. Able to persuasively and clearly communicate ideas.
- A valid driver’s license and unrestricted use of a reliable automobile.
What We Can Offer You: A chance to join a growing organization focused on community change, partnerships, and improving lives. Additionally, we can provide:
- Part time – 25 hours per week - Flexible work week
- $30 per hour base pay rate
- Monthly car allowance
- Bonus potential
- Remote status in your assigned Connecticut region
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off
What Next: If you’ve got game, and a passion to improve lives, please take a moment to apply!
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. PK is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.