UNITED WAY OF COASTAL GEORGIA, INC.
Job Title: Office & Programs Administrator
Reports To: President/CEO
Salary range: $36,000 - $40,000/year.
Work Schedule: Full-time. Core Hours of Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including occasional early morning, evening, and weekend work.
Position Objective: This position performs analytical and coordination tasks to support the UWCGA mission of engaging people to give, advocate, and volunteer, as aligned with the strategic priorities of the organization. The Office & Program Administrator will provide general administrative and technology support to the President/CEO and other staff and volunteers as needed. In addition, the position will support staff in the execution of fundraising efforts, including the annual campaign, CRM donor management data entry and acknowledgement processes, basic financial functions (e.g., depositing donor checks), and administrative/logistical support for UWCGA programs and services.
Administration and Support
- Answer telephone, route calls, greet visitors, and provide information and targeted resource connection as needed. Actively maintain call log with reasons for call and referrals.
- Coordinate Board and select committee meetings through preparation and distribution of meeting materials, management of attendance, and coordination of meeting location, equipment, and materials. Attend meetings and record, prepare, and distribute minutes.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, including the coordination of volunteer efforts around mass mailing campaigns. Record cash/check receipts and process vendor payments through CRM and accounting software.
- Maintain general office organization and equipment. Monitor and purchase office supplies. Coordinate building or equipment maintenance/repairs requests.
- Assist in tracking UWCGA internal policies and respective review schedules.
- Complete other duties or special projects, as assigned.
CRM Management and Development/Marketing Support
- Enter all pledges and payments into CRM Lite, our donor management software. Prep acknowledgement letters for CEO’s signature.
- Produce regular campaign/fundraising reports and additional data sets as needed.
- Utilize relevant software features to assist Director of Development & Marketing in improving donor engagement and donor relations.
- Support CEO and Director of Development & Marketing in donor engagement efforts. This includes preparation of campaign solicitation materials, coordinating donor acknowledgement processes, organizing follow-up communication, and providing logistical support for staff and development volunteers.
- In coordination with the Director of Development & Marketing, conduct regular inventory and replenishment of needed materials.
- Provide logistical support for all events. Attend events and special presentations to capture pictures and other media for marketing efforts.
- Assist in development and production of the UWCGA Annual Report.
- Assist in development and production of the UWCGA e-newsletter.
Community Impact and Investment Support
- Coordinate logistics for UWCGA’s annual community investment process including scheduling meetings; coordination of meeting location, equipment, and materials; assisting Director of Community Impact in notetaking, analysis, and summary review of volunteer recommendations; and coordinate bi-annual grantee report process.
- Administrative and logistical support of the Director of Community Impact related to internal and grant-supported programs, services, and initiatives.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of volunteer projects and events including planning, logistics, distributing information, and checking volunteers in.
- Maintain volunteer database to include individual/company contact information, hours served, and community volunteer needs.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years office management experience and/or training in office management responsibilities preferred.
- Prior experience working with nonprofit organizations preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products. Prior experience or knowledge of CRM Lite or similar Salesforce-based donor management software is a plus.
- Professional in appearance and manner and possesses high moral and ethical standards.
- Works well with people in office as well as general public; a team player.
- Able to take direction and work independently.
- May require ability to lift up to 25 pounds on occasion.
- Frequent exposure to normal office work environment conditions in normal work location.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Participation in early morning, evening, and weekend meetings and events may be required.
- May be required to utilize own transportation to travel throughout the Coastal Georgia region (including outside Glynn County).
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
*This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all required duties, responsibilities, and skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
*Proffered salaries are determined by several factors including applicant’s knowledge, skills, experience, position, equity, and market. This full-time position offers a benefits package.