United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region's mission is to support the health, education, and financial stability of every person in our community.
GOAL OF THE PROJECT
The Marketing Outreach VISTA will create meaningful connections with local traditional and digital media.
The start date for this position is October 25, 2022.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
This VISTA member will contribute to the goals of the project by performing activities that will enhance and develop United Way's Marketing. Such tasks will include:
- Create meaningful connections with local traditional and digital media
- Promote the Financial Stability Program through social media channels
- Create content to promote the work of the Financial Stability Program and increase accessibility
- Engage volunteers and enhance Days of Service
- Create awareness around our free tax preparation coalition, anti-poverty coalition and financial literacy seminars
- Enhance relationships with key funders and stakeholders through social media recognition
- Craft press releases, digital content and other marketing techniques as needed
FIELD OF SERVICE
- Community and Economic Development
- Community Outreach
- Education award upon successful completion of service
- Health coverage
- Stipend or Living Allowance
- Professional development opportunities
- Car recommended
- Permits attendance at school during off hours
- Permits working at another job during off hours
- If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Clark at 845-471-1900 x3128
PLEASE SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
For details about AmeriCorps VISTA healthcare benefits, please visit http://www.vistacampus.gov/healthcare
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.