United Way Worldwide envisions a world where all individuals and families achieve their human potential through education, income stability and healthy lives. United Way advances the common good by recruiting people and organizations who bring the passion, expertise and resources needed to get things done. United Way's global mission is to improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities to advance the common good. We invite you to be a part of the change – to Live United.
Join us to build the next generation digital engagement platform for United Way Worldwide. The primary function of the Marketing Cloud Developer is to provide ongoing support with Administrator functions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The Marketing Cloud Developer will work with the Email Marketing Manager to identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations to increase operational efficiency as well as participate in the design and implementation of those solutions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF POSITION: An individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below at a satisfactory level:
- Develop and maintain email templates within Marketing Cloud.
- Develop and enhance our user preference center within Marketing Cloud.
- Create and maintain Automations / Data Extensions and connector data
transfer processes in Marketing Cloud.
- Perform Administrator functions such as user management, profile configuration, data management, etc.
- Work with Salesforce, support vendors and internal technical staff to troubleshoot and apply new features, upgrades and patches.
- Pull and push data to Salesforce.
- Identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations to increase operational efficiency and user adoption.
- Develop documentation of current processes and future enhancements.
- Keep abreast of new technology to help create new processes / enhancements to Salesforce.com.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum requirements include a bachelor degree with at least three years of advanced-level experience in a similar role. Additionally, this position requires one to three years of experience in a leadership role.
- 3+ years of HTML experience.
- 1-3 years of in depth experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target development.
- Project experience developing ExactTarget AmpScript code to implement complex business requirements.
- Project experiences in implementing Marketing Cloud Connector for custom objects. Data Stream to sync object data into a Data Extension in the Marketing Cloud.
- Proven experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder and Automation Studio.
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- Proficiency in building mobile-optimized, dynamic, and personalized email templates that are consistent across various ISPs.
- Ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationships.
NOTE: Deadline date to apply subject to change.
ABOUT UNITED WAY WORLDWIDE:
United Way Worldwide seeks diverse, qualified professionals who want to make a difference in the world. If you are passionate about your work and desire to help others achieve enhanced education, income, and health, United Way Worldwide is the place for you.
United Way Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-836-7100, ext. 428 and provide the nature of your request and your contact information.
We are a charter member of Employers of National Service and encourage AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni to apply.
United Way Worldwide is located in Old Town Alexandria, VA. We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including: health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability, employee assistance program, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance, paid time off, family sick leave, medical appointment leave, free parking, onsite gym, monthly volunteering opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in employment with United Way Worldwide. You will be contacted if your qualifications are a good match and you are selected for an interview.