The primary function of the Manager, Marketing Analytics is to support United Way’s accelerated digital transformation by leveraging analytic solutions that deliver marketing intelligence to United Way Worldwide and its partners. This role will support the identification, implementation and optimization of digital technology that drives donor engagement, acquisition, and retention.
The Digital Services Operating Group (DSOG) designs and executes digital engagement programs that support thousands of donors and corporate partners across the globe. Fully leveraging the latest digital analytics technologies to understand and optimize the impact of these programs is critical to the success and growth of United Way.
The position will work closely with the DSOG team and local United Way staff leads to help understand donor and prospect online behavior and needs. Measuring the effectiveness of our digital marketing investments across the donor lifecycle is critical to our success and we are looking to add experienced digital marketers and digital experts to our team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF POSITION:
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below at a satisfactory level:
- Facilitate cross-functional and cross-organizational collaboration by working with internal and external stakeholders to collect and interpret donor and prospect data from a variety of sources.
- Measure the success of Digital Services programs including digital marketing performance measures and long-term revenue gains.
- Design and develop business intelligence solutions to make it easier for a diverse set of stakeholders to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device.
- Understand the conceptual, logical, dimensional models that store data from a variety of business intellignence tools and CRM platforms.q4i4o
- Interface with local United Way teams to define their needs, data requirements and implementation approaches.
- Gather and visualize findings using traditional and digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce Einstein Analytics (Wave), Excel, Periscope Data, etc.
- Analyze large data sets to identify trends, root causes and business improvement opportunities
- Provide analysis of digital campaign engagement results and resulting revenue impact.
- Mine data regarding consumer behavior online, the development and implementation of online advertising and promotional strategies, website analytics and search engine optimization.
- Build dashboards that visualizes key performance indicators.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM and related suite of tools to capture and store information.
- Document and store project plans, processes and work products.
- Other duties as assigned.
ABOUT UNITED WAY WORLDWIDE:
United Way Worldwide seeks diverse, qualified professionals who want to make a difference in the world. If you are passionate about your work and desire to help others achieve enhanced education, income, and health, United Way Worldwide is the place for you.
United Way Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail email@example.com or call 703-836-7100, ext. 324 and provide the nature of your request and your contact information.
We are a charter member of Employers of National Service and encourage AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni to apply.
United Way Worldwide is located in Old Town Alexandria, VA. We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including: health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability, employee assistance program, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance, paid time off, family sick leave, medical appointment leave, free parking, onsite gym, monthly volunteering opportunities, and more.
Thank you for your interest in employment with United Way Worldwide. You will be contacted if your qualifications are a good match and you are selected for an interview.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years working in a quantitative marketing research or analytics role, analyzing data and making actionable recommendations to business partners or clients.
- Knowledge of digital marketing measurement tools (e.g., Google Analytics) is required.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL highly preferred.
- High competence in Excel (must be able to create pivot tables, effective visualizations, and complex formulas).
- Demonstrated ability to generate reports and data insights using disparate data sources.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Einsten (Wave) Analytics
- Ability to manage and analyze large data sets. Previous experience resolving complex data issues and inaccuracies.
- Demonstrated accuracy with details and commitment to high standards of quality.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented individual with the ability to drive results
- Must be able to establish and develop strong relationships with departmental and organizational leaders, and champion a culture of teamwork, continuous learning and improvement while upholding the values of the organization.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, goal-oriented, team environment