The Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer is responsible for implementing integrations between Salesforce and Marketing Cloud. They will provide ongoing support with administrator functions across multiple Business Units, including supporting multiple Data Extensions. The Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer will participate in development workstreams from design through testing and deployment. Other responsibilities include coding, configuring, testing, and debugging cloud pages, managing SQL queries in Automation Studio, and maintaining a suite of HTML email templates.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF POSITION
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below at a satisfactory level:
- Maintain open communication with the entire team regarding current project status, issues, concerns, etc.
- Create SQL queries in Automation Studio to segment audiences.
- Develop and maintain email templates within Marketing Cloud.
- Develop and enhance our user preference center within Marketing Cloud.
- Create and maintain Automations / Data Extensions and connector data transfer processes in Marketing Cloud.
- Perform Administrator functions such as user management, profile configuration, data management, etc.
- Work with Salesforce, support vendors. and internal technical staff to troubleshoot and apply new features, upgrades. and patches.
- Identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations to increase operational efficiency and user adoption.
- Develop documentation of current processes and future enhancements.
- Keep abreast of new technology to help create new processes / enhancements to Salesforce.com.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or commensurate experience.
- Five years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) is required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target), and how it integrates with Core Salesforce platforms is required.
- Three years of experience as email developer/technical resource on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform is strongly preferred.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Certification a plus.
- Ability to use HTML and AmpScript to solve template creation challenges.
- Must have experience and understanding of relational databases and development competency around MS SQL Server, MySQL. Experience in writing SQL statements is preferred.
- Must have experience with HTML, XML, SQL, Java, SOAP and REST-based web services. CSS and Jquery frame works preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the full range of customer information/data management systems and related processes and protocols.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Ability to explain programs, policies, and procedures in language that is understood by others.
- Ability to write with the clarity and precision necessary for the work being performed.
- Ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationships.
- Possess aptitude to learn new tools.
Thank you for your interest in employment with United Way Worldwide. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted.
ABOUT UNITED WAY WORLDWIDE
United Way Worldwide seeks diverse, qualified professionals who want to make a difference in the world. If you are passionate about your work and desire to help others achieve enhanced education, income, and health, United Way Worldwide is the place for you.
United Way Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, marital status, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, and other legally protected characteristics, in accordance with applicable laws. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-683-7863 and provide the nature of your request and your contact information.
We are a charter member of Employers of National Service and encourage AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni to apply.
United Way Worldwide is located in Old Town Alexandria, VA. We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including: health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability, employee assistance program, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance, paid time off, family sick leave, medical appointment leave, parental/adoption leave, dress for your day, free parking, onsite gym, monthly volunteering opportunities, and more.
UNITED WAY WORLDWIDE’S DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLE
We take the broadest possible view of diversity.
We value the visible and invisible qualities that make you who you are.
We welcome that every person brings a unique perspective and experience to advance our mission and progress our fight for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community.
We believe that each United Way community member, donor, volunteer, advocate, and employee must have equal access to solving community problems.
We strive to include diversity, equity, and inclusion practices at the center of our daily work.
We commit to using these practices for our business and our communities.
Join us in embracing diversity, equity and inclusion for every person in every community.