Under the direction of the CEO, manages the operation of the financial system and performs administrative, bookkeeping and data processing duties. Assists with campaign, planning, distribution and special projects as assigned.
Administration – 40%
- Answers telephone, routes calls, greets visitors and provides information as needed. Schedules meetings and confirms attendance. Prepares materials for meetings. Purchases supplies and maintains equipment.
- Acts as a liaison with all organization vendors (i.e. insurance carriers and Workers Compensation)
- Create campaign mailings, organize campaign materials and create/maintain campaign spreadsheets.
- Provides a high level of customer service, assistance and information to internal and external customers.
- Assists with events including meetings, Rubbermaid Sales, campaigns, and Day of Caring
Finance – 40%
- Responsible for the accurate processing of finance, budget and campaign data. Oversees the dispersement of all funds, including CFC. Prepares payroll, bank deposits, billings and payments.
- Performs daily data entry of database, including campaign pledges and cash receipts, billing information and transaction posting.
- Prepares and maintains financial reports. Maintains certificates for insurance, memberships and contracts
- Acts as financial representative for audits
- Maintains financial, administrative and HR files.
- Maintains pass codes and updates Financial manual
Human Resources – 10%
- Process all new Hire on-boarding and employee off-boarding documentation.
- Enroll and administer all employee benefits, making changes to medical, dental and vision plans to ensure proper coverage
- Manage all personnel and benefit files, job descriptions, and employee status
Executive Support – 10%
- Maintains schedules for the President & CEO, monitors and cancels appointment as needed.
- Ensures that the President & CEO is properly supported and prepared for all events and appointments. Includes preparing directional information, talking points, presentation supplies, and scheduling. Provides timely reminders of meetings and events.
- Coordinates Board and select Committee meetings through preparation and distribution of meeting materials, management of attendance, and coordination of meeting location, equipment, and materials. Attends meetings; records, prepares, and distributes minutes. Conducts post-meeting surveys as needed.
- Prepares rooms/meeting spaces and orders food/beverages as requested.
- Prepares internal and external documents as needed, including memos, letters and reports.
- Assists in other areas as needed.