The Manager, Implementation & Product Adoption is responsible for providing pre-implementation and system adoption management for United Ways onboarding onto United Way Worldwide’s Shared CRM platform, based on Salesforce NPSP. This role includes oversight of the implementation process and deliverables, including pre-implementation business process alignment, change management readiness, and post-implementation adoption support for Shared CRM. This role requires effective interaction with clients, vendors, and in-house staff dedicated to the SCRM work as well as our implementation vendor to ensure that system implementations are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget. Problem-solving and leadership skills are key success factors in this role.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF POSITION
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below at a satisfactory level:
- Drive process alignment during the initial pre-launch period for Shared CRM and platform adoption via training and user collaboration post-launch.
- Stakeholder engagement for continual feedback, testing and validation to ensure that Shared CRM functionality sufficiently supports area divisions/departments in meeting their respective goals and objectives.
- Motivate and engage teams while negotiate solutions for mutual benefit and coordinate efforts across multiple departments.
- Prioritize the business process optimization opportunities that will result in operational efficiency and improved donor/customer experience in adopting Shared CRM.
- Perform research and analysis of existing workflows in support of operations.
- Documentation: maintaining clear accessible business process documentation including practices and policies.
- Training: work with learning resources to ensure appropriate training is available on all shared business processes and any additional materials and information necessary to aid the local markets effectively adopting new process.
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure business process integration is aligned with product and platform development roadmaps.
- Communicate with SCRM Product Owner an ongoing basis to identify issues, risks, and opportunities with system adoption progress current process.
- Partner with the Network to identify and resolve issues, in a timely and transparent manner.
- Tracking and ensuring implementation deliverables are successfully achieved, including customer readiness to navigate and use the SCRM systems successfully. Tracking and measuring customer service metrics may also be included in success metrics for which this role may be responsible.
- Serves as subject matter expert, providing technical and analytical guidance to the program and project teams.
- Collaborate with key SCRM resources on all aspects of the project/program for SCRM implementations which may include cost benefit analysis for implementation components and trainings, workplans, functional and technical designs, construction, testing, and implementation.
- Manage and direct multiple medium- to large-scale projects that may not fit into a defined program.
- Translate generalized customer business goals and objectives into concrete strategy and tactical plans.
- Develop and maintain lessons-learned inputs in the project repository for utilization on future projects.
- Contribute to the program budget oversight across all projects included in the program.
- Collaborate with the finance department and various functional managers to ensure project budgets are properly estimated and controlled based on resourcing needs; provide overall financial recommendations; and, develop controls and measurements to monitor progress.
- No direct reports.
- Provide performance feedback in support of staff enrichment and growth.
- Assist in skills development and training assessments for the program staff.
- Contribute to the comprehensive Risk Management Plan at the program level.
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities of both business and technical plans; identifies Risk Mitigation Strategies and Contingency Plans for all identified Risks. Maintains the program Level issue and risk matrix log.
- Contribute to a detailed plan of how the risk will be managed or eliminated. Provide a weekly program status report with major risk factors when mitigation approach impacts the project timeline, budget, or objectives.
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience.
- Experience in the United Way Network (UWW or Local) or similar federated organization (nonprofit is a plus).
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Salesforce NPSP.
- Experience with non-technical software implementation/release project management.
- Experience with designing, implementing, or documenting business process.
- Demonstrated bias for action, taking initiative while working collaboratively in an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communications skills are important–both written and verbal.
- Conversant in core elements of change management and project management.
- Experience in program management and execution of multiple related development projects simultaneously, particularly as project manager on systems development, with working knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle and the Project Management Lifecycle.
- Track record of delivering successful projects in large, distributed network.
Note: If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted
ABOUT UNITED WAY WORLDWIDE
United Way Worldwide seeks diverse, qualified professionals who want to make a difference in the world. If you are passionate about your work and desire to help others achieve enhanced education, income, and health, United Way Worldwide is the place for you.
United Way Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, marital status, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, and other legally protected characteristics, in accordance with applicable laws. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the nature of your request and your contact information.
We are a charter member of Employers of National Service and encourage AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni to apply.
United Way Worldwide is located in Old Town Alexandria, VA. We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including: health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability, employee assistance program, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance, paid time off, family sick leave, medical appointment leave, parental/adoption leave, dress for your day, free parking, onsite gym, monthly volunteering opportunities, and more.
UNITED WAY WORLDWIDE’S DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLE
We take the broadest possible view of diversity.
We value the visible and invisible qualities that make you who you are.
We welcome that every person brings a unique perspective and experience to advance our mission and progress our fight for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community.
We believe that each United Way community member, donor, volunteer, advocate, and employee must have equal access to solving community problems.
We strive to include diversity, equity, and inclusion practices at the center of our daily work.
We commit to using these practices for our business and our communities.
Join us in embracing diversity, equity and inclusion for every person in every community.