PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The position objectives are to develop, manage and implement all operations functions in the development department including database management, fundraising monitoring and reporting, analyzing and segmenting donor/partner data as well as streamlining departmental processes and systems. Reporting includes pipeline analysis; monthly revenue close and forecast reporting; Leadership and Tocqueville Society analysis; and to implement and maintain OCUW data standards and continually update existing donor data. This role will serve as the primary liaison to finance department for all pledge processing issues as well as training and assisting development staff around database and CRM function.
- Lead the ANDAR Donor Management system implementation and cross-functional project deployment
- Lead support and implementations for Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud systems deployment and overall client support
- Oversee the development of ongoing training of operational processes and donor management systems
- Oversee the creation of spreadsheets, reports, presentations, project management plans and schedules that communicate and track the progress of operational projects
- Lead monthly revenue close and forecast reporting
- Assess database needs, development of appropriate processes and training for successful systems integration
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision and Working Relationships
- Directly supervise Pledge Processing Specialist. Perform supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Position will interact with other departments including: Major Gifts, Finance, Marketing and Community Investments on issues pertaining to gift processing and engagement in program activities as interests are identified.
- Position is responsible for interfacing with all departments and Corporate Partners to assess database needs, develop and execute work objectives
Education and Training Required for this Position
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of progressive experience in a similar leadership role.
Knowledge required of:
- Non Profit Fundraising and/or Sales
- Staff management, team leadership and training
- Relationship building and donor relationship building or comparable high-level account management experience
- Training CRM end users preferred, non-profit service experience also a plus
- Preference for United Way/nonprofit experience in working with donor, customer or constituent markets.
- Computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience in a business office, knowledge of business procedures and practices
- Project Management; working knowledge of CRM systems including: workflows and custom forms
- Electronic giving and information exchange
- HTML and Website Building Experience preferred
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. The employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb, balance, twist, lean, move from one location to another and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Ability to operate a computer keyboard, and lift files and reports. Exposure to glare from a computer.
These work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the position will encounter. Participation in early morning and evening meetings and events will be required. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Send resumes & cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orange County United Way
18012 Mitchell South
Irvine, CA 92614