Position Title: Manager, Corporate Relations
Status: Exempt, full-time
Location: 711 Park Ave W., Denver, CO 80205
How You'll Help
The Manager, Corporate Relations is responsible for directing all aspects of aspects of corporate and employee engagement partnerships and campaigns. The position will establish, grow, and strengthen relationships with employers and internal influencers to maximize corporate and employee community involvement and giving through corporate social responsibility. This position will work with volunteers in the utilization of a consultative, in-person approach to create an effective team in building donor relationships and meeting funding goals.
- Develop and implement annual and long-range plans for a portfolio to include increase giving and levels of participation for corporate partnerships and individual giving and engagement.
- Work with volunteer leadership and executive staff to establish and execute customized corporate and employee engagement strategies for portfolio of donors.
- Prioritize and balance annual funding needs with emerging priorities, including special campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop prospective and maintain current leadership and corporate partners.
- Champion Relationship Management approach through personal actions and use of Salesforce, Mile High United Way's CRM system.
- Supports Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud initiatives.
- Maintains security and confidentiality of all division documents and files.
- Maintains a positive image of Mile High United Way.
- Is professionally supportive of all Mile High United Way policies, procedures, functions, departments, divisions, managers and employees.
- Provides support to other department and corporate priorities, as needed, e.g. Strategic Plan, annual budget, special initiatives, etc.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with other departments.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in humanities, business, finance, or equivalent experience
- 5 years professional experience in managing annual fundraising campaigns and one-on-one solicitations.
- Experience in managing volunteers
- Additional successful experience in funds development including, proposal writing, prospect research, volunteer management, annual individual giving campaigns, capital campaigns, and donor cultivation and recognition.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent fundraising skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to set and achieve short and long-term goals
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate a staff and executive level volunteers to achieve fundraising and organizational goals;
- High degree of personal responsibility and integrity
- Must be able to identify and access long range giving potential.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must work well under pressure, be flexible, creative, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable of the community and possess a high energy level.
- Professionally supportive of corporate missions, policies, staff etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Salesforce experience a plus.
Working Environment: Typical office environment with regular out-of-office meetings.
Physical Activities: Ability to provide personal transportation.
Ready to join the fight? If you are on Mile High United Way's website, you can apply by completing the information in the "Apply Now" box. If you're on a job board, you can apply through the job board or by visiting the Careers page of our website.
This posting is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the position.
Due to the high volume of people who apply, we are not able to respond to specific inquiries regarding your application status.
Mile High United Way is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants who have disabilities which hinder their ability to complete the application process. Please contact us at 303-433-8383 to request accommodation in the application process.
We use e-Verify to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.