Why United Way Suncoast?
At United Way Suncoast, important work is met with kindness and celebration, and challenges are met with brilliant collaboration. We are improving lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities around the world to advance the common good. We are looking for a Manager, Corporate Philanthropy to join our team of diverse changemakers.
Are you ready to showcase your skills and produce exceptional results?
The Corporate Philanthropy Manager is responsible for raising the funds necessary for United Way Suncoast to meet its mission of helping people live their best possible lives. The manager is able to identify, develop and maintain high quality relationships with individuals within the workplace to attract and sustain resources to support United Way Suncoast’s strategic direction and community impact initiatives.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a professional representative of the United Way Suncoast, complying with established corporate guidelines and in support of the organization’s mission and vision.
- Serve as the point of contact and strategic consultant for community engagement within assigned portfolio of accounts and relationships, maintaining a focus on maximizing revenue, building donor loyalty and confidence, while implementing United Way Suncoast community impact objectives.
- Manage assigned volunteers and cabinets/societies, assisting with goal setting and, in conjunction with the Data and Research managers, create monitoring reports for actual and projected progress to goal.
- Manage donor data efficiently and accurately in the CRM system(s).
- Plan and execute specific year-round engagement opportunities as well as multi-year development action plans to ensure cultivation of relationships that drive revenue growth through workplace campaign and other resource products.
- Achieve goals with assigned key indicators of success including participation rates, resources under management, average gift, leadership giving and retention for key accounts within assigned portfolio.
- Provide the “ideal experience” for the active community investors by promptly handling inquiries, valuing donor gifts regardless of the size and regularly communicate the community impact those investments are making in the Suncoast region.
- Accountable for creating new business cultivation in the assigned region.
- Accurately project annual and multi-year revenue through workplace portfolio.
- Three (3) years of sales, fundraising, and account management. Relevant education considered in lieu of experience.
- Ability to work extensively in-the-field within the Suncoast region.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.