The Manager of Community Impact position is responsible for working towards achieving long-lasting, meaningful community change and community impact in the Richland County. This position will focus on community impact areas, initiatives set forth by the Board of Directors and community need. It will also be responsible for the process of fund investment, partner agency support, community research, and grassroots community collaboration development.
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the agency program allocation program.
- Manage transition to the new Community Development model.
- Manage and grow “Big Red Bookshelf” Program.
- Manage Agency Service events, including “Day of Caring”.
- Develop new community service opportunities.
- Personally raise sponsorship funds in support of events.
- Support United Way Partner Agencies.
- Hold Quarterly Agency Director Meetings.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with community impact volunteers and a broad array of community agencies.
- Support community partners and attend local functions and meetings.
- Track programmatic as well as community level data with a focus on outcomes and their measurement.
- Ensure community impact work involves a broad spectrum of constituents, well beyond traditional agency partnerships.
- Responsible for developing and managing the community impact portion of the operating budget.
- Other duties as mandated by the position.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or a strong measurable amount of commensurate experience required.
- Self-Starter who is adept at multi-tasking.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including public speaking and presentation skills.
- Candidate must possess a positive, high-energy, can-do attitude.
- Leadership experience.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of a community’s social service systems.
- Experience in analyzing community data.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of outcomes and community measurement.
- Ability to develop and implement strategies that grow relationships with community partners.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience facilitating meetings.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
How to apply
Please submit resume, cover letter, salary history, salary requirements, and 3 professional references via one of the follows ways:
- By e-mail at email@example.com .
- By mail to 35 North Park St. STE 179, Mansfield, Ohio 44902.
- By fax to (419) 524-3467.
Please no phone calls.
United Way of Richland County is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Drug-Free Workplace employer.