United Way of Greater Cincinnati has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician to open, maintain and service facilities and equipment of United Way of Greater Cincinnati’s buildings and grounds.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assists with the daily opening of the building.
- Performs daily light routine and preventative maintenance, and work orders on existing mechanical systems, equipment, and infrastructure, which may include, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, carpentry, painting, and plumbing work.
- Performs the other duties on a daily, weekly, monthly, and as part of annual checklists.
- Performs meeting setups for staff, tenants, and visitors; maintains the Convening Center daily.
- Reviews HVAC system controls, delivers papers, checks meeting schedules, provides security, and performs room setups when necessary.
- Monitors and replenishes supplies in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Inspect and clean elevators, sump pump, loading dock, stairwell alarms, and other areas.
- Handles plowing, and snow removal from sidewalks, steps and parking lots, as needed.
- Assist with maintenance and daily cleaning of warehouse, grounds, and outdoor furniture.
- Coordinate staff and visitor parking lot policies and procedures.
- Daily removal of leaves; cleans and maintains the parking lots.
- Daily (in season), cleans the outdoor patio furniture and installs/removes the umbrellas.
- Weekly review of the meeting schedules, equipment needs and setup requests with the Receptionist.
- Assist and educate meeting room users with AV equipment.
- Assists with all warehouse activities.
Competencies: Initiative, Accountability, Communication Skills, Time/Project Management, Technologically proficient: Facility Management Systems
- A high school diploma or equivalent with specialized training in related fields desired.
- Two years’ experience in facilities maintenance including mechanical, electrical, carpentry, and plumbing required.
- Building equipment rooms and office environment with some exposure to dust, noise, temperature, and the like.
- Ability to walk consistently throughout the building and grounds, including mowing.
- Ability to climb and crawl.
- Motor skills to operate small power tools and equipment.
- Ability to lift up-to 80 pounds.
- Daily use of company vehicles for business and travel to events and area offices.
Salary starting at $43,000 plus competitive benefits package.
Applicants should apply by Monday, November 7, 2022, via the link below:
UWGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion