Louisiana 211 Referral and Care Coordination Statewide Manager
Supervisor: LAUW President and CEO
Location: Louisiana In-state Virtual Option
Louisiana 211 is a statewide network that provides free, confidential information and referral services 24/7 to help seekers in all parishes in Louisiana. LAUW provides statewide leadership and management for all Louisiana 211 statewide or multi-regional activated and funded projects.
The Louisiana 211 Referral and Care Coordination Statewide Manager will focus on the direct support of the Louisiana 211 Statewide Network as it delivers on aligned, high quality 211 referral and care coordination services, leveraging technology and people-powered processes.
This position will serve a critical backbone and project leadership role for Louisiana 211, interfacing regularly with regional 211 staff leaders and government, community, and United Way partners.
The focus of this statewide position will be placed on the Louisiana 211 Referral and Care Coordination Centers, as a new service infrastructure of the Louisiana 211 Statewide Network. These regional centers, operationally housed within Louisiana 211 network organizations, will deliver “closed-loop” referral and care coordination services.
The Louisiana 211 Referral and Care Coordination Statewide Manager will guide the timely production of required reporting, implement statewide quality control mechanisms, support effective communications, manage data-related tasks and cultivate trusting working patterns within the Louisiana 211 Statewide Network.
During times of disaster, this role will work to provide adaptive functions during times of activation or 211 surge events for business continuity purposes.
1. Program Leadership and Cross Regional Support for Performance:
Lead statewide coordination and performance support for the high-performing, interagency infrastructure of Louisiana 211 Referral and Care Coordination Centers in collaboration with Louisiana 211 network partners. This includes contributions to and implementation of strategic planning and project plans.
Works collaboratively and convenes meetings as needed with Louisiana 211 statewide network regional staff leaders to ensure contractual obligations for the delivery of referral and care coordination services are aligned and fulfilled.
Leverages the leadership of regional quality assurance managers to train, strengthen quality and remediate issues within each Louisiana 211 network organization
2. Disaster Response Leadership:
Provide adaptive leadership and support during times of disaster and emergency to the Louisiana 211 network as instructed by the CEO, especially during surge demand of services. Executes on disaster response plans as assigned and works continuously to strengthen processes for effective 211 disaster-mode services.
May be requested to report to state agency Emergency Operations Centers (EOCs) or another assigned post during times of activation
Engage in intense collaborative work during the emergency phase of disaster activations that includes adapting to complexities during surge demand of services and serving as back-up to LAUW CEO and other teammates as needed to support business continuity. Maintains continuous communication with LAUW CEO and all working team members.
3. Administrative and Organizational:
Supports tasks related to the development of contractual agreements, as assigned by the LA 211 Statewide Projects and Activations Manager.
4. Desirable Skills and Qualities:
- Cross-sector experience leading large scale programs or projects focused on human service delivery.
- Proven ability to manage collaborative, collective impact work within a statewide network of organizations and partners.
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team environment under supervision with defined guidelines and goals.
- High computer proficiency with extensive experience working with complex data sets.
- Self-starter, organized, analytical problem-solver, detail oriented, strong interpersonal relationship skills, and exceptional time management.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and work under pressure with resiliency.
- Ability to adapt to demanding work requirements during times of disaster and emergency.
- Experience working with telecommunications and associated technologies.
- Ensure compliance with the rules and regulations set forth in agreements.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures, partner agreements and other established processes and then guide others to ensure compliance to standards, etc.
- Exceptional time management; analytical problem-solver; effective communicator.
- Ability to travel across Louisiana with ease and work for extended stays at designated sites/posts, when needed, for disasters.
- Effective communicator with strong professional presentation and writing skills.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree preferred in Social Work or related field.
- Five or more years in human service delivery to clients and/or direct social work.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially MS Excel) required.
UNITED WAY CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL STAFF:
Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
Collaborator: understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
The Louisiana Association of United Ways is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.