A Loaned Executive is an individual who is appointed by his/her employer or hired by United Way Suncoast through Sponsorship to assist in the implementation of the annual campaign from July 10 through October 13 (approximately 13 weeks), with primary responsibility concentrated in managing effective workplace campaigns within businesses and organizations throughout the United Way Suncoast service area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Acquire an understanding of the work and the value of United Way Suncoast and its partner agencies.
• Contact and work primarily with employee campaign coordinators to assist in planning and conducting effective campaigns among their executive and employee groups. This includes, but is not limited to, providing accounts with campaign materials and making presentations to employee groups.
• Actively participate in Leadership events, workshops, and other Loaned Executive programming as specified.
• Assume responsibility for achieving an assigned dollar goal established by United Way staff.
• Maintain records for assigned accounts including results and campaign activities. Document all interactions in Andar (United Way CRM system).
• Provide an evaluation with recommendations for each assigned account, outlining future growth opportunities.
• Attend regular one-on-one meetings with United Way staff for the purpose of reporting campaign progress.
• Attend all related campaign meetings/functions.
Accountability: In order to be successful in this position, the Loaned Executive must consistently demonstrate:
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Willingness to learn new skills and share knowledge with others.
• Ability to adjust and work in a variety of work environments/cultures.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including giving effective group presentations.
• Ability to manage many projects at one time, prioritizing and planning for high efficiency.
• A commitment to providing excellent customer service.
• Initiative and ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to manage issues and crises calmly and effectively.
• Represent United Way Suncoast and your company in a professional manner.
Interaction (Internal and external):
• Company Leadership including CEO’s
• United Way Suncoast Staff
• Campaign Coordinators (CC)
• Agency Representatives
• Individual United Way donors
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Passion for the United Way mission!
• High School, some college or a four-year degree preferred; sales experience helpful.
• Ability to take initiative and develop donor engagement plans, focus on customer service and drive to achieve goals through teamwork. Attention to detail, follow-through and problem solving.
• Must possess a valid Florida Driver’s license and a functioning automobile.
Reports To: Appointed United Way Staff
United Way Suncoast is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions. United Way Suncoast will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently required to use finger and hand motions and occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 20 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee primarily works in a normal office environment under moderate heat and noise levels, with extensive in-the field activities within the Suncoast area.
Non Exempt - Seasonal - Local Candidates Only