At United Way of Northeast Florida, we envision a community of opportunity where everyone has hope and can reach their full potential. Our mission is to solve our community’s toughest challenges by connecting people, resources and ideas.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is not only valued and demonstrated in our hiring practices, it is a fundamental part of our mission throughout our organization and the communities we serve.
About United Way of Northeast Florida
We are looking for a results driven, motivated, highly collaborative, team-oriented individual to join our fast paced environment and dynamic team at UWNEFL
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Head of Community Impact and Strategic Investments is an entrepreneurial, innovative and visionary leader responsible for the organization’s design, implementation and management of a dynamic, and equitable impact and investment platform to support the vision and mission of the organization.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
As a member of the senior leadership team the Head of Community Impact and Strategic Investments will work across the organization to clearly articulate the vision, role, scope and impact of UWNEFL’s portfolio of initiatives and investments. See full job description
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, non-profit management, or human service related field. Master’s degree in related field preferred
Minimum ten years professional experience in management, community impact work, grant development, research and/or statistics preferred
UNITED WAY CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL STAFF
● Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
● Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
● Collaborator: understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
● Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
● Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.