United Way of Genesee County is seeking a full time Workplace Campaign Coordinator to work within Genesee County.
The Account Coordinator contributes to mission fulfillment through:
• Effective relationship management
• Ensuring a consistent and positive brand experience for all constituents.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
• Plan, organize and service the annual campaign in assigned areas of responsibility. Analyze and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of current and past campaigns. Suggest improvements. Assist in developing new resource development strategies and tools. Set goals, develop timetables and work plans for assigned industry groups.
• Work with marketing team to solicit and secure annual sponsorship support.
• Identify and cultivate new sources of revenue, including corporate, foundation and professional support.
• Participate in all resource development functional area activities, including training, volunteer management, public speaking and functional team meetings. Complete any resource development tasks assigned by the Director.
• Maintain awareness of political, social, and economic factors in the community that may affect the campaign. Apprise team of relevant information.
• Prepare and maintain accurate campaign records, reports, and materials, including database information.
• Training, planning and supporting volunteer work; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Assist with the development of training programs and resource materials as needed.
• Work to generate grant proposal and supporting documents based on the organization’s grant application criteria.
• Work with program leaders and finance department to develop budget for grant proposal.
• Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for corporate and foundation grants.
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Relationship Management Responsibilities
• Ensure the constituent experience is courteous, sensitive, on-brand, prompt and commitments are reasonably met.
• Continue to strengthen and reinforce the organization’s on-brand experience with all constituents to build long-term relationships.
Workplace Account Responsibilities
• Continue to strengthen relationships beyond workplace account’s annual campaign.
• Foster relationships through multiple levels of the assigned workplace.
• Discover, encourage and assist with account’s desired level of engagement and support.
Indicators of success in fulfilling the requirements of the Account Coordinator include the following:
1. Consistent planning, execution, and follow-through
2. Strategic thinking skills lead to campaign improvements and strengthened donor relations
3. Effective collaboration with all UWGC Departments to solve problems, support each other’s work, and maintain positive relationships
4. Research leads to new resource development opportunities
• Excellent writing skills - ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
• Excellent oral communication skills - ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
• Basic mathematical skills required - ability to compute rate, ratio and percent to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
• Must be detail oriented; work well with deadlines and results oriented.
• Driver’s license required.
• 3 years of experience in non-profit preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com no later than June 24, 2018