Program Manager - Community Outreach
The United Way of Greater St. Louis is seeking a Program Manager - Community Outreach who will support a regional collaborative responsible for advancing strategies to promote economic mobility among low-wealth households. The outreach manager will be responsible for working with volunteer leadership teams to create region-wide community education and banking access campaigns, and develop programs and partnerships with local government, non-profit organizations and financial institutions.
- To perform successfully in this role, the ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and at least two years experience running a program or project involving community outreach, marketing and/or community education
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including social media
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within teams, meet deadlines and manage projects effectively
- Familiarity with asset building programming, personal finance education, credit counseling, banking products and services, Bank On and the Community Reinvestment Act
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong background in community organizing, coalition management, or multi-sector collaboration.
To apply, please submit your resume and/or cover letter to Careers@stl.Unitedway.org.
Employment is contingent upon passing a screening for illegal drug use.
United Way of Greater St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer