United Way of Miami Dade is looking for a Financial Coach of United Way Center for Financial Stability to provide the financial coaching function of the United Way Center for Financial Stability and assist with the integration into other United Way and community initiatives.
- Provide direct service including conducting trainings and one-on-one coaching, aimed at helping others build financial capability, change financial behavior, and achieve financial goals.
- Conduct and coordinate intake and holistic assessments of individual and family clients.
- Educate clients on the value of financial capability services and engage clients in a longer-term coaching relationship as appropriate.
- Assist clients in identifying and addressing current financial opportunities and challenges, while providing a holistic perspective on overall financial stability in order to help clients move towards proactive financial management and long-term success.
- Develop individualized financial stability plans in collaboration with clients, assisting with goal-setting, money management, savings, credit building, debt management, utilization of financial services and products, tax preparation, benefit screening, employment services, etc.
- Identify and refer participants to other community resources and services, as needed, to achieve clients’ financial goals.
- Identify, cultivate and maintain effective relationships with key providers of other community resources and services, coordinating efforts as needed in order to maximize client impact.
- Review financial plans to identify needs/gaps.
- Follow-up, monitor, and evaluate progress with clients.
- Track and compile outcomes of services provided; provide information and prepare reports on a regular basis.
- Perform outreach and attend events to market services, recruit clients and build relationships with partners.
- Promote United Way Center for Financial Stability to the Miami-Dade community, local businesses, the social service community and other key groups.
- Represent United Way at various community meetings, conferences, committees; attend and participate in UW special events to support our fundraising efforts.