United Way of North Idaho’s office is in beautiful downtown Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, just two blocks from the lake and hiking. UWNI has been in existence since 1957 and provides resources and collaboration to improve lives in North Idaho. Our focus is on education, financial stability and health… the building blocks for a good quality of life. UWNI has a staff of three, plus two AmeriCorps VISTA positions and a part time program coordinator.
United Way of North Idaho is looking for an integral part of our team. Our new Finance and Administrative Specialist will be efficient, organized and have a passion for making a difference in the community. This person will be responsible for all bookkeeping, financial reporting, donor processing and tracking duties, as well as typical office administrative duties expected from a small office environment. Accounting education and experience required, preferably with a nonprofit organization. For a complete job description and application process, please visit www.UnitedWayofNorthIdaho.org/join-us
UNITED WAY CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL STAFF
● Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
● Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
● Collaborator: understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
● Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
● Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.